Create YouTube Account without Gmail – Checkout Here’s how you can create a new YouTube account without using Gmail account
Create a Youtube Account Without Gmail
We know YouTube is the best source for streaming videos, movies but for watching the videos on YouTube we must require to sign in to the website but you don’t have a Gmail account or you didn’t want to use your Gmail account to create a new YouTube account. If you think logging into a YouTube account Gmail account is a must? But It’s Wrong! To log in to your YouTube account Gmail only not must be needed you’ll continue to use any emails like Yahoo, etc.,
Here in this article, I’ll show you how to successfully create a youtube account without Gmail.
Follow the below steps to create your YouTube account without Gmail:;
- Step1: Open the YouTube website from your browser (https://www.youtube.com/)
- Step2: Click on the “Sign in” button which is at the top-right corner of YouTube.
- Step3: A new “Sign in” window will be open.
- Step4: Click on “Create account” and then select “Myself”
- Step5: Google account creation page will open up. Fill up the required fields like “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Your Email Address” (here enter your’s email address (other than Gmail)), enter the password, and then continue.
- Step6: Click on “Next step” and you’ll be asked to agree to Google’s “Privacy and Terms”. Simply scroll down and click on “I Agree”.
- Step7: Google will send a verification email to your provided email account.
- Step8: Open up your email account and click on the verification link inside the email to verify the account.
- Step9: That’s it! Your account will be created and you’ll be automatically logged in to YouTube using your non-Gmail account.
This is how you can successfully create a YouTube account without a Gmail account, hope you loved this article, please share it with your friends and let them know about this trick.