Dell Warranty Support- Here’s How to do a Dell Product’s Warranty Status Check Online? for PC, laptop, software, printers, cameras, HDTVs & more here
Check Dell Warranty
As a consumer, when you are thinking about purchasing a new laptop, desktop or a new printer for your home or office, one of the first brands that you think of is Dell. When it comes to consumer electronics, especially laptops, desktops, and printers, Dell is one of the most popular and reliable brands in the world. Dell sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The brand offers products that come with excellent features and deliver impressive performance, while Dell also assures customers of their products’ durability by providing excellent after-sales service and comprehensive warranties. Here in this article, you’ll know how to Check your Dell (PC, laptop, software, printers, cameras, HDTVs & more) Warranty Status Online.
How to Check Dell Warranty Status Online?
If you own a Dell product and want to perform a Dell warranty check online, all you have to do is;
- Go to Dell’s Support page, manually enter your country of residence or purchase, and under Identify your product Enter Your Dell Service Tag or a Dell EMC Product ID of your Dell device. You can find the serial number on the barcode sticker of your device, which is usually located at the back of the product. Once you check the Dell warranty of your device, you will understand if the product is still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, and for how long the warranty period lasts.
- Now Enter your Dell service tag or Dell EMC product ID (located at the back or bottom of your Dell device) into the text field. Now, click the ‘Search’ button beside the text field.
- Click on “View Warranty Details”
- A new webpage will open and you can find the warranty status of your Dell product.
Check What Does Dell Warranty Cover
- Damage to the laptop due to shipping
- Problems or issues as a result of manufacturing defects
- However, Dell’s limited warranty does not cover the following costs and repairs.
- Damage to the laptop due to external causes, including accidental damage, misuse or abuse of the laptop, or problems with electrical power
- Damage as a result of servicing that hasn’t been authorized by Dell
- Hardware damage caused by using parts and components that aren’t supplied by Dell
- Software, external devices, and accessories that aren’t provided by Dell while shipping the laptop
- Products purchased through the Software & Peripherals department. Only the monitor, keyboard, and mouse that are Dell-branded are covered under the limited warranty