WB GNM & ANM nursing syllabus 2023 : WBJEE West Bengal Joint Entrance Board will conduct the WB GNM ANM entrance exam. The official notification for the application has been published by the officials. The exam will be conducted by the WBJEE board tentatively on August 22, 2023. Though the application process was done via online. In this article we will be discussing WB ANM GNM syllabus, exam pattern and all the books which you need to achieve good marks.
WB GNM & ANM nursing syllabus 2023
- 1 WB GNM & ANM nursing syllabus 2023
- 2 WB GNM ANM exam overview
- 3 WB GNM & ANM nursing exam pattern 2023
- 4 WB GNM & ANM nursing exam syllabus 2023
- 5 WB GNM ANM Books For Entrance Exam
It is very important for the candidates to know the whole syllabus properly. In order to get good marks you need to go through the whole syllabus before starting the preparation process. Candidates should prepare well for the ANM GNM nursing 2023 to pass the entrance exam.
WB GNM ANM exam overview
|Name of the Exam||WB ANM & GNM Exam|
|Name of the board||WBJEE( west Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board)|
|Exam Date||22nd August 2023|
WB GNM & ANM nursing exam pattern 2023
Follow the below points to know all the exam patterns of WB GNM & ANM exam 2023.
- The paper will be held on offline.
- The WB GNM & ANM examination contain 65 questions on the paper.
- Each question carries 1 number.
- The negative marks will deduct .25 marks.
- Total duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- The questions of WB GNM and ANM examination will come from madhyamik level ( Class 9th and Class 10th)
WB GNM & ANM nursing exam syllabus 2023
The table in the below contain all the subjects which will come in the examination and the number of question from each subjects. Question will come from the following subjects of Madhyamik level.
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Life Science||25 Marks|
|Physical Science||15 Marks|
|English Grammar||10 Marks|
|General Knowledge||05 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||05 Marks|
Life Science Syllabus
- Life and its Diversity Levels of Organization of Life
- Levels of Organization of Life
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Physiological Process of Life
- Environment and its Resources
- Control and Coordination in living organisms
- Continuity of Life
- Evaluation and adaptation
- Heredity and some common genetic diseases
- Environment, its resources and their conservation
Physical Science Syllabus
- Structure and Properties
- Force and Motion
- Energy Heat
- Concerns about Environment
- Behavior of Gases
- Chemical Calculations
- Thermal Phenomena
- Current Electricity
- Atomic Nucleus
Atomic Structure –
- Mole Concept
- Bases and Salts
- Separation of Component of Mixtures
- Periodic Table & Periodicity
- Ionic and Covalent Bond
- Electricity and Chemical Reactions
- Inorganic Chemistry in the Laboratory and Industry
- Organic Chemistry
- Real Numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Partnership Business
Total 10 questions will come from the below topics in the English Grammar section.
- Article and Preposition
- Phrasal Verbs
- Adjectives, Noun, Pronoun
- Voice Change
- Narration Change
WB GNM ANM Books For Entrance Exam
- For Life Science – Chhaya Prakashani / Santra Publication(Class IX and Class X)
- For Physical Science – Chhaya Prakashani / Prantik Publication (Class IX and Class X)
- For Arithmetic – WBBSE Board Math book (Class IX and Class X)
- For English Grammar – P.K De Sarkar or any other grammar book
- For General Knowledge – Tarun Goyal (Bengali Version) or Lucent
- For Logical Reasoning – Chhaya Prakashani (Subir Das )
What is the Exam date of WB ANM GNM 2023 ?
The exam date of WB ANM GNM is August 22, 2023
What is ANM and GNM ?
The full form of is ANM is Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery and the full form of GNM is General Nursing Midwifery. This is an diploma course on training of the nurses as a health worker. You can apply for this after 12th.
What is the salary of ANM ?
In the rural hospitals the salary is between 15000-2000 and in the Privates and big hospitals the salary goes to 25000-30000 /Month. The average starting salary in both government and private hospitals is around 12000-15000 rupees per month.
Can I do ANM after 10th Class ?
Yes, you can Pursue ANM after class 10th from recognized board. It is a very good carrier option.