UP URISE Portal Registration/ Login 2023 – Examination Form & Result is now available on the official website @urise.up.gov.in. In today’s article, we will be going to help you with the online registration & login process. In addition, we will also explain to you about the URISE up.gov.in result 2021-2022, eligibility criteria, benefits, and services provided by the scheme. This portal will help the students to find out their dream jobs, college & or university. For more details of the UP Urise scheme, kindly continue reading ahead.
UP URISE Portal Login @urise.up.gov.in
- 1 UP URISE Portal Login @urise.up.gov.in
The full form of URISE is “Unified Reimagined Innovation for Students Empowerment”. This Portal was launched by the CM of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Aditya Nath on 24th September 2020. The main motive of this scheme is to promote education and provide job opportunities who want to elaborate during the period of college. It helps the students to find jobs that match their skills and innovation. Uttar Pradesh has always tried to grow every individual in a unique way. This Urise portal also consists of skill training and online free courses. You can also create a network and grow your contacts which helps you in better employment opportunities.
The Govt of Uttar Pradesh makes a collective effort with the Department of Technical Education, Department, Training, Employment, and the Skill Development Mission for all the Students of UP who are pursuing and completing their engineering, polytechnic, vocational and skill trainees. It is a platform that connects everyone comprising of students, teachers, professors, trainers, skill developers, etc.
This is the same platform that provides access to everybody (Student & User/ Admin). All the students can make URISE Student Login if already registered they can take benefit from this scheme.
URISE Portal Registration 2023 – Overview
|Name of Portal
|यूपी यूआरआईएसई पोर्टल पंजीकरण/ लॉगिन
|CM Yogi Aditya Nath
|Students and Job Seekers
|To Promote Education and Job Opportunities
|24th September 2020
|State Govt Education Scheme
Student Services on Uttar Pradesh Urise Portal
The services provided by Urise are listed below;
- Registration: Registration is available for every student which is enrolled in any skills, ITI, or polytechnic functioning of the state. Learning has always been free.
- Dashboard: The dashboard provides all the information regarding the fees, curriculum, syllabus, e-content, etc. Automated query functioning is also made available for students.
- Content: Access anytime your lectures, previous year’s question paper, online books, and notes. Everything can be accessed with this feature.
- Attendance: Your attendance sheet is also maintained and in case of any error you can ask your faculty for the marking of attendance.
- Online courses: The pandemic has shifted our classes online. So, to continue the studies online regular classes with the doubt session have been incorporated into the Portal. Many courses are available apart from the regular courses.
- Performance: The “One View” feature helps students and faculties to view the performance of students in any semester or session.
- Greven’s: If a student is facing any issues regarding their studies whether it is university/faculty or any other issue which disturbs them from studying then they can file a complaint in the grievance section.
- Fees: The fees can be done through an online mode of payment through any bank or any branch with your laptop or mobile. The online mode of payment can be accessed anytime.
- Digi Locker: The Digi Locker is a small locker online which will consist of student certificates and mandatory documents. You don’t need a paper certificate. You can easily access the certificate from the Digi locker and it is applicable everywhere.
- Feedback: If you want to make an improvement then you can provide your valuable feedback to the URISE organization.
Eligibility Criteria for URISE Portal Registration
Students can Only make URISE Registration if they meet the Eligibility Criteria set by the portal.
- The candidate Must be an Indian Citizen.
- This Scheme is only for the residents of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Department of Technical Education, Department, Training, Employment, and the Skill Development Mission, with a vision of unified empowerment of the students of engineering, polytechnic, vocational and skill trainees.
How to do Online Registration at UP URISE Portal?
The URISE Registration Process is given below. Follow the steps carefully for URISE Online Student Registration.
- Visit the Official Website i.e https://urise.up.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, click on the Register option available on the upper menu bar.
- The options available are Student and User. Click on the Student option.
- Choose the Organization (Skills Training, ITI, Polytechnic Diploma Sector).
- Then enter your details such as Enrollment Number and Date of Birth.
- After that click on the Register button to get successfully Enrolled.
- Fill in all the details correctly before clicking on the Final Submit tab.
- Now you have successfully registered for Urise Scheme.
How to do Urise Portal Student Login?
After completing the URISE Registration, students have to log in. The Login of URISE will allow the use of services.
- First of all open the URISE Portal i.e. https://urise.up.gov.in/.
- The home page of the website will open with many options.
- Here click on the Student Login option from the upper menu bar.
- Here enter your Urise ID/ Username and Password.
- Then click on the Login button to complete the login process.
Important Links & Updates
|Urise Examination Form 2023
|नव नियुक्त शिक्षकों हेतु पंजीकरण एवं नियुक्ति विकल्प चुनना
|New Recruits Registration
|JEECUP Counselling 2021-2022 Result
|Registered Candidates Sign-In
Mr. Purushottam – (+91) 8090491594
Mr. Manas Trivedi – (+91) 8604356415
URISE Technical Team – 0522 2336851
Email ID – email@example.com