Here’s How to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages (Simple Steps) to recover deleted direct messages in Instagram What Next I’ve unfortunately deleted important direct messages on Instagram? I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve wanted to recover deleted messages on Instagram. I like to keep my inbox clear, but sometimes I end up needing something that I already trashed. So I was on the hunt for a way to view deleted Instagram direct messages. Read along to get your answers.
Is it Possible to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages?
Absolutely Yes! It is possible to recover deleted direct messages from Instagram. Always remember when you delete a direct message from Instagram, that message gets disappeared from the application only. which is still there on the server. We don’t need any extra applications to recover deleted direct messages from Instagram, all you need is an Instagram account and Gmail account.
- Step1: Login to your Instagram account of which you have to download the chats. Just open your Profile > Go to Settings.
- Select the “Security” tab under the menu.
- In Security Section there you’ll find a Data and History Tab, under that Tap on “Download Data”.
- Now It’ll ask for your email id and Instagram account password for security purposes. Fill the Spaces.
- After entering your email id tap on the Download Data.
- After that Instagram will take at least 48 hours to collect the data and will send it your mail.
- The file will be named “chats.html” Download the file on your Android or iOS Device.
- And this is it, you can view your deleted Instagram Chats there.
- That’s it! you’ll now see the deleted messages.
So, in a nutshell, it looks like there is no real way to retrieve deleted messages on Instagram. Your best bet is to avoid deleting messages as they are securely stored in the cloud. You can access them whenever you need them.