Now you can apply for Power of Attorney (POA) in Dharani via a slot booking for Registration of GPA in Dharani Website. Here in this article, I’ll show to how to slot book for Registration of GPA in Dharani
Power of Attorney
A Power of Attorney is a legal document by which one person gives the right to perform or powers of transacting in matters relating to a property, banking, legal and judicial proceedings, tax payments, etc. to another person due to certain reasons like being out of the country, or getting old, or not able to look after my self.
In Dharani, the Registration of GPA is to allow Pattadar also referred to as “Principal” to give the power to sell all survey or selected survey nos. in his passbook.
Registration of GPA Process in Dharani Portal @ dharani.telangana.gov.in/
- Citizens need to login into Dharani Portal.
- On Dashboard citizen will click on “Registration of GPA”
- In Pre-Registration, Nature of Deed will be the power of attorney and Nature of SubDeeds classified in 2 types, depending upon the Citizen Requirement Citizen will choose
- GPA Given to Sell Immovable property (in Favor of Family Members)
- Power to Sell Immovable Property in the State of Telangana given to Other than Family Members.
- Citizen will enter the PPB Number and fetch, then select the Survey Number for which Citizen wants to give POA.
- Citizens will give the details of the principal and principal’s family details.
- Citizen will give Attorney Family Details
- In case there is any consenting party, Citizen will add Consenting Party, and will proceed for download of the Transaction Summary Report
- Citizen will verify it and will proceed to Payment Option
- After verifying all the details, click on the “Proceed for Payment” option.
- Power of Attorney Document will be generated and downloaded in PDF file as (Power_Of_Attorney_Deed_Document.pdf).
- Citizen Downloads E-Challan, Transaction Summary Report & Book the Slot.
- The principal and the Attorney along with the family members and the consenting party will go to the MRO for the registration of the deed.
- Citizen has to attend before the MRO & Sub-Registrar office at a time of Slot.
- MRO & Sub-Registrar of the concerned office will approve your Power of Attorney Document.