eNagar Gujarat Login | e-Nagar Palika | enagar registration | www.enagar.gujarat.gov.in| Department Login | Search | Transaction Charges | Hall booking eNagar | eNagar License | e nagar portal Gujarat | digigov enagar Gujarat
The state of Gujarat is quite a more technology-driven state in comparison to the other states of India. The e-governance of the state is among the best e-governance platforms in the country. e-Nagar is also one such technology-driven project of Gujarat state. The portal offers a broad range of citizen-centric services. Citizens of the state can use the portal efficiently for all kinds of services ranging from the estate, water, tax to registration of marriage.
In this article we are discussing about the eNagar portal by the Gujarat Government. The portal offers varied range of services, we will discuss some of these services in the article. Readers will get information on Registration and Login to the portal. In addition to this, citizens can also learn about how to book halls, get building permission and get license for shops and other establishments. Also, hawker license registration is also available on the portal.
Thus, readers are advised to go through this post and acquire essential information related to the portal.
eNagar Gujarat- Overview
|Article Category||Gujarat Government Schemes|
|Name||e-Nagar Gujarat Portal|
|Portal Type||e-governance portal|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Nodal Agency||Gujarat Urban Development Mission|
|Service Types||52 types of services|
|Helpline||E-mail – email@example.com
Toll-Free Number– 18002335522
About e-nagar Gujarat
eNagar Gujarat is a technology-based governance portal by the Gujarat government. It is a state-level portal for offering a diverse range of services to the people of the state. The e-governance mechanism under the state is driven by the initiatives of transparency, accountability and responsiveness. There is an immense range of services offered by the portal like online Registrations of birth/ death/ marriage, Estate Management, Building permission, certifications, tax facilities, online payment, grievance and many more.
All of these services are available on one portal of e-Nagar Gujarat. The portal is easy and at the convenience of the citizens of the state. The project of e-nagar covers about 162 municipalities and 8 municipal corporations. Users on the portal can also make easy payments. You will find some additional information about the portal in the sections below.
Objectives of Enagar Gujarat Portal
- Save Cost and Time of Citizens
- Fetch all the Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) on a common platform.
- Provide better services to people with efficient, lucid and responsive e-governance.
- Enhance the reliability of government services with the demands of the citizens.
- Deliver m-governance services to the people conveniently.
- Lessen the time for revenue approval, thereby enhancing revenue cognisance.
- Create an effective back-office operation system.
- Blend all the existing applications of various municipal corporations/ ULBs to one platform.
Services offered by the portal
Apart from all the services mentioned in the article, the portal of eNagar offers many other services. The portal of e-nagar Gujarat encompasses about 52 different types of services covered under 10 department Modules. We are listing down all the other services below.
|S.No.||Service Module||Services Offered|
|1.||Building Permission||Services of License Registration, Permission, Registration of Building, Part Plan Issuance and License holders List.|
|2.||Complaint/ Grievance Redressal||Tracking of Complaints, Complaint Registration, Grievance redressal mechanism for complaints related to drainage, roads, street lights, sanitation, water, etc.|
|3.||Fire and Emergency Services||Application Services for Fire NOC, Emergency Call Registration and renewal of Fire NOC Application.|
|4.||Land and Estate Management||Services of estate rent payments, Application transfer, Payment of instalments, signboard application, CSR Activity declaration/ cancellation/ contract agreement and also cancel rent agreement application.|
|5.||License Module||Application for News shops or any other establishment, Registration for Shops/ establishment modification, cancellation of shop registration, Duplicate license facility and hawker’s license.|
|6.||Property Tax||Payment services of property taxes, complaint registration, request registration, assessment of property, self-assessment facilities and registration of new tenants. Also, check the new tenement number.|
|7.||Professional Tax||Application of EC and RC, Payment of EC, Application update (change name, address, category), Application for updating bank details, cancellation requests and EC exemption.|
|8.||Marriage Registration||Apply for marriage registration, Documents download and record of registered marriages in the state.|
|9.||Water and Drainage||Services of New connection (Water and Drainage), Reopen/ Close connection services. Application for re-tapping, Application for plumber License, Application for Renewal of Plumber License.|
|10.||Hall Booking||Check availability of the Municipality hall, reserve hall, change dates of reservation or cancel reservation.|
eNagar Gujarat Registration
To use the services offered by the e-Nagar portal, citizens of the Gujarat state will first have to register on the portal. Citizens can register on the portal very easily. To register, users can follow these steps detailed below:
Step I: Visit the official website of the Gujarat eNagar.
Step II: On the homepage, you will see an option of ‘Register‘. Click on the option. As you click on the register button, a new page will open.
Step III: On the newly open Citizen Registration Page, enter your mobile number, email ID in the registration form. Create a password for your ID. Enter the Captcha Code. Click on the ‘Generate OTP‘ button located at the bottom.
Step IV: An additional dialogue will open up to fill in the OTP. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number and e-mail ID you entered in the registration form. Enter the OTP and Click on Submit button.
As you complete submitting your form a success message will appear on your screen declaring your registration on the portal. Also, Your Mobile Number will be used as the Username to log in to the portal.
eNagar Gujarat Login @enagar.gujarat.gov.in
After the citizen completes his/ her registration on the portal, to further use the services offered by the portal, he/ she need to Log in. As you will close the registration success message a pop up will appear on your screen to Login to the portal. In case, you fail to notice that, users can login easily by following the steps given below.
Step I: Go to the official homepage of the eNagar Gujarat. You will see two login options on the page. Click on any of the two options for ‘Citizen Login‘.
Step II: As you click on any of the two login buttons, a pop window for login will appear on your screen. Enter your Username (mobile number) and password. Enter the captcha code and click on the Login button.
Step III: Clicking on the Login button, a new page will open up. The page will consist of a detailed citizen registration form. The form will bear Login details, personal details and your address related details. Enter all your details and Click on the Submit button at the end of the page.
How to login if password is wrong?
There are many a time when people forget their passwords. In case you can’t remember your password you can try to log in to the portal by following these steps:
- On the official homepage of the eNagar Gujarat Portal. Click on the login button available on the homepage.
- Clicking on the login button, a popup Login window will open up. Just below the Login button, there will be an option of ‘Forgot Password‘ available on the window. Click on forgot password.
- As you click on the option, you will be directed to another page. On this page enter your Username and the Captcha code is given. Click on the ‘Generate OTP‘ button. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, you received on your mobile number and click on the Submit button. A success message will appear on your screen with a New Password for your ID.
You can now enter this new password generated for you and your usual username to Login on the Portal.
eNagar Gujarat License
The portal of eNagar also offers License services to the citizens of the state. The license offered by the portal is the business-related license for shops, hawkers and other establishments. Citizens can avail themselves of the license-related services by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of the eNagar Gujarat.
- On the homepage, you will see an option/ tab of ‘Online Services‘ present on the menu bar. Click on the tab a drop-down menu will appear.
- On the available drop-down menu, you will see various options, click on the Services option under the License tab open on the drop-down menu.
- As you click on the services, it further opens up two types of options, ‘Shops and Establishment‘ and another one will be ‘Hawker Registration‘.
The registrations for the two types will now be explained in the next section.
License for Shops and Establishment
The citizens who own any shop or establishment in the state, it is very essential that he/ she registers his/ her shop/ establishment. The owner needs to apply for the license as soon as he owns the shop. Usually, the time period to make such an application is within a period of 30 days. So, the eNagar portal is a very good option for the citizens to register easily and get their license. To get your license we are listing down the steps to follow:
- On the official Homepage of the portal, License related services are present among the other services of the portal.
- Click on the option of License, two types of services will open up, click on the option of Shops and Establishment.
- Clicking on the option, further options will open up, click on ‘New Registration‘.
- Clicking on it, the login window will open up. Login with your username and password. Your registration form will open up for you. Fill in the form and proceed further as per the directions.
License for Hawkers
License issuing is not yet essential across all the ULBs. Many agencies like FSSAI does the hawkers registrations. Thus, authorising them to sell something. Hawkers of Gujarat can register on the eNagar portal and issue their license through the portal only. To issue a Hawker license, users can follow these steps:
- Visit the homepage of the eNagar Portal, Click on the License option under the online services.
- As you click on the Services option below the License two options will open up. From the opened up options, click on the option of ‘Hawker Registration‘.
- Clicking on it, an option of New Registration will open up. Click on the option.
- Pop up Login page will open.
- Login with your ID and Password. Click on Submit.
- On Submission, a registration form will available on your screen.
- Fill in the form, submit and continue.
Hall Booking- enagar Gujarat
The portal of ENagar also holds another option for hall booking. This option is for anyone who wishes to book any of the halls under the Urban local bodies. Hall booking is very convenient on the portal. Users can book, cancel or even change the hall reservation as per their requirement. To book any hall, the citizen will have to register on the portal. To book a hall, users can follow these steps:
- Go to the homepage of the eNagar Gujarat portal.
- On the Dashboard/ Menu, there will be an option of ‘Online Services‘. Click on the option.
- Clicking on the option, you will see an option of ‘Hall Booking‘ present on the dashboard.
- Click on the Services of the Hall Booking.
- Three drop-down options will open up Hall Reservation, Change Hall Reservation and Cancel Hall Reservation.
- Click on the options and continue. The options are explained in the next subsequent section.
How to make Hall Reservation on enagar?
To reserve a hall on the enagar portal, citizens can follow the steps listed below:
- Click on the Hall Booking option available on the Homepage dashboard of the eNagar portal.
- On the open up options, click on the option of ‘Hall Reservation‘.
- A pop-up Login window will open up.
- Login with your User ID and Password. Click on the Submit button.
- A registration form will open up. Register yourself and book the hall.
How to change Hall Reservation on eNagar?
Citizens who already booked a hall under any of the ULBs of Gujarat state can also change the reservation. Option to alter the hall reservations is available on the eNagar portal. Citizens can very easily change the hall reservation through the portal. To change reservations, citizens can follow these steps:
- Click on the Hall Booking option present on the official portal of the eNagar Portal.
- On the open up option under the services of Hall Booking, click on the option of ‘Change Hall Reservation‘.
- Login with your User ID and Password on the open login window.
- Enter your details on the registration, submit and continue.
How to cancel Hall Reservation on eNagar?
The portal of e-nagar offers an additional option to cancel the hall reservation if made any. Citizens who want to change any type of hall reservation already done can do so. Follow the steps below to cancel reservation.
- Click on Hall Booking option under Online Services, available on the homepage of the portal.
- On the open up drop down menu, click on the option of ‘Cancel Hall Reservation‘.
- A login window will open up.
- Login with your User Id and Password.
- A registration form will open up if you have not registered on the portal.
- Fill up the form and continue.
Building permission is essential for anyone who wants to expand any structure be it residential or commercial. Thus, any facility undergoing construction requires the permission of the Urban Local Bodies if the construction bounds within the area under the ULBs. On the ‘e-nagar’ portal, residents can easily access the services related to the building permit. To learn how to do it, residents can follow the underlying steps:
- Open the official portal website of the e-nagar.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of Online Services on the dasboard.
- Under the Online services, tap on the ‘Building Permission‘ tab present on the homepage menu bar.
- Under the tab, there are other option/ services linked to it.
- All the services will be explained in the next subsequent sections.
A license is a document essential to acquire permission to initiate a certain project. The enagar portal provides the service of License Registration under the portal. To get a license registration, users can follow these steps:
- Click on the option of License Registration present under the Building Permission tab.
- The login page will open up. Login with user ID and Password.
- Register and continue further as per the instructions available on the portal.
Building Registration is a necessary component to claim any kind of premise ownership. Registration of any building can also be completed via the portal. It serves as a record of ownership and makes the registering citizen the legal owner of that building premise. To do building registration:
- Tap on the option of Building Registration under the Building Permission tab.
- Login and Register on the portal to continue.
As the citizens require the building permission, they also require permission for Building Use. this permission is obtained by the municipal corporation only. Thus, through the eNagar portal, the building use permission can also be obtained. To get permission,
- Tap on the option of ‘Building Use’ under the Building Permission tab.
- Login, Register and continue further.
Issuance of Part Plan/Zoning/ F-Form
Issuance of Zoning Certificates and Planning is done to generate a development plan of the city. To issue an F-Form/ part plan/ Zoning applicants can visit the e-Nagar portal and click on the option of Issuance of Part Plan/ Zoning/ F-Form under the Building Permission tab. Login and Register to continue with the subsequent processes.
License Holder’s List/ List of Person on Record
On the e-Nagar portal, the citizens of the Gujarat state can also view the list of on record citizens having the Building Permission. A list of People holding the license under the state is also available on the portal. To view the list, users can click on the portion of License Holder’s List/ List of Person Record. After that, you need to log in, register and view the list.
|Registration Form||Click Here|
|eNagar Portal Login||Login Here|
|Municipality Contact Details||Check Here|
|Quick Pay Payment Receipts||Get Receipt|
|Verify Certificates||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for a Shop license on the eNagar portal?
To get a shop license, citizens can register themselves on the portal and get a license.
Where can I get my payment receipt on the portal?
Users who made any payment through the portal can get a receipt for their payment in the download section available on the homepage. Users can click on the receipt option, fill in their application number and search.
How can I know about the municipalities available on the eNagar portal?
There is an option of Municipalities available on the homepage of the enagar portal. Click on the option of Contact details of Municipalities. A list of districts will open up. Click on your district name and search your municipality.
Can I do my marriage registration through the e-Nagar Portal?
Yes, users can also do marriage registrations on this portal by logging in and registering on the portal.
What type of pyaments can be done on the e-nagar Gujarat portal?
The portal covers an ample range of payment options relating to services offered on the portal. There are payments for:
-Professional/ property related taxation
-Marriage registration payments
-Payment of instalments
– Payments related to building permission
-Water/ drainage fee.
Where is the office for Urban development Gujarat?
The registered office of the state heading the Urban Local Bodies is at:
Karmyogi Bhavan, Block-1,
Ground Floor, Sector No: 10/A,
How can I contact the municipality of my area?
The municipality contact details of the authorities are present in this article under the section of Important Links. Contact details are available on the portal as well.
If you find this article helpful, you can give your kind comments in the box below. Questions and Suggestions related to the article are also welcome.