Multinational Corporation (MNC) or Worldwide Enterprise is a corporate organization which works on more than one country. Multinational simply means “Many National”.And Multinational Corporation means “Corporation working on multiple-nation”.Now in this article, I am going to show you the top facts of the multinational corporation.
Now, let us start talking about multinational corporation company. It may be less for us because you have seen a lot of companies that do not expand their company in one country but abroad. Must be seen multinational corporation company, we call the company that works in at least 2 countries.
Now tell me about the Multinational Corporation Company today, the production of multinational corporation companies, not being in the field, multi-company works in many fields like telecommunication market, the main objective of multinational company multinational company in the engineering field is that more These companies can earn more money than in many countries National companies are found in developed countries such as the United States, India, Japan and Canada.
- Company or Organization or Groups whose 25% or more revenue comes from other than home countries.
- The other name of the multinational corporation(MNC) is Worldwide Enterprise/multinational enterprise(MNE)/transnational enterprise(TNE)/transnational corporation (TNC)/international corporation/stateless corporation.
- Companies working in at least one countries more than home countries.
- A multinational corporation (MNC) is usually a large corporation incorporated which produces or sells various types of goods or services in various countries.
- There is generally a large parent corporate office building and worldwide activities are centrally controlled by the parent Office.
- The multinational corporation is a registered company mainly the first register in its home countries.
- Almost all major multinationals are either American, Japanese or Western European, such as Toyota, Amazon, Nike, Coca-Cola, Wal-Mart, BMW, etc.
- The history of the multinational is closely Inter-linked with the history of colonialism.
- One of the first multinational business organizations is “The East India Company” which was established in 1600.
- The multinational company generally follows all types of rules in an obedient manner. So peoples working in multinational feeling safe as compared to working in a new one.
Top 10 Multinational Corporation Company
1. Apple (Visit Official Website)
2. Alphabet (Visit Official Website)
3. Microsoft (Visit Official Website)
4. Berkshire Hathaway (Visit Official Website)
5. Exxon Mobil (Visit Official Website)
6. Amazon (Visit Official Website)
7. Facebook (Visit Official Website)
8. Johnson and Johnson (Visit Official Website)
9. General Electric (Visit Official Website)
10. China Mobile (Visit Official Website)